[amibroker] Re: High & Low for the first 30 & 60mts for Each Day

Hi,

Sorry to be a pest. Had a second look at the line drawn.
The code locates the high at the time of 102959 and on a 15min chart
misses the highs before 102959.
Could you upgrade the code so that it show the high between a start
time and 102959.

Many thanks.
Alan