[amibroker] Re: setforeign bug

Tomasz,
Let me explain the situation again, in case you are just brushing
this away as misaligned data again:
there are 2 data streams, qqq and aapl. (This happens with all nasdaq
100 stocks for me).

This is the formula:
SetForeign("qqq");
> > > qROC = ROC(Close, 3);
> > > RestorePriceArrays();
> > >
> > > Filter = 1;
> > > AddColumn(qROC, "QROC");

when I "explore" this on qqq, I get a value of qROC=-.22 on 1/2/2004
when I "explore" this on aapl, qROC on the bar after 1/2/2004 is -.22.

How can data be misaligned? no matter what the value of aapl, on
1/2/2004, I expect qROC to be -.22 because it is calculated based on
qqq data, not aapl.

I would appreciate a quick reply to this problem.

ken

<amibroker@xxxx>