[amibroker] 4.63 Beta makes me nervous.

I still have Amibroker 4.60, and due to my very low tech IQ, I am not about
to devote the huge amount of time that it would me to learn how to how to
use the current  4.63beta when it becomes the official Amibroker latest
version.

I sure hope that I will be able to stay with Amibroker version 4.6 forever,
or at least until I can find time over the next year to start learning how
to use drag and drop.

Another idea would be for TJ to allow us to turn on or off the more MAJOR
features that we like, and don't like. Ron D.