[amibroker] Manually entering data for an indicator or composite?

Hello,

I am a Wyckoff/SMI student.  SMI has a few proprietary indicators
and will not divulge the exact formulas for some of these
indicators.  They do, however, send out a daily report with the
updated values for each of these indicators.  I would like to be
able to manually enter the high, low, and close price data, plus the
volume, for a composite index as well as data for the indicators.
Three of the indicators have just one value per day (resulting in a
line chart), but one of them has daily high, low, and close data
(similar to a price chart).  Is it possible to enter these data
manually and create charts in this manner?

Please notice that I did not mention opening values for price etc.
Is it possible to create a bar chart in Amibroker that has only the
high, low, and close, but not the open?  If this is not possible, I
can simply enter the closing value for both the open and the close,
creating what will look like a doji.  This won't present a big
problem.

I have searched for answers to these questions in the archives and
in the Amibroker user's guide, but did not find them.

I suspect that some of you will be wondering why I would want to use
indicators when I don't know their formulas.  I hope to avoid going
off on this tangent in this thread.  Please note that I am currently
not risking real money using these indicators.  I would love to be
able to chart them using Amibroker, but I will have to resort to
Excel if Amibroker is not capable of doing this.

Thanks,
Jason