[amibroker] Re: Convert.exe by Chuck Rademacher

Chuck,

Thanks - the bit I was missing was that you had to run an individual
backtest not an exploration to get the imput file.

One thing could be added would be to include the number of shares
traded in col 12 of the trt file.

Thanks again,

Geoff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Simply export your trade listing from AB and TradeSim should read it
with no
> problems.   Dozens of people are using it, but I don't know if it
works with
> the latest versions of AB and/or TradeSim.  If it doesn't, let me
know and
> I'll fix it.

Service.