RE: [amibroker] Re: Second time around - a question and a possible bug. Tomasz??

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "aereoplain" <aereoplain@xxxx>
wrote:

> I do have a watchlist containing only the stocks in the composite
> (and only the stocks called for in the above lines of code).
Jason,
since you scan only the WL, you dont need at all w statements.
Check please your WL for missing/excessive data [use the database
purify tool], I think this is the reason of your troubles. See also
my recent post about reset/delete action.
Your problem will be solved in one way or the other, AddToComposite()
works. [I *t r a d e* AddToComposite() results in quite sensitive
calculations, as the StochD() of the whole N100 market or much more
complicated formulas and did not notice any problem...]
Dimitris Tsokakis