[amibroker] The oblique 0.618

Hello Jason,

maybe you should read the attached inforamtion first before handling the function AddToComposite(). It is really of great merit!

Best Regards,

Udo
aereoplain <aereoplain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,I've owned AmiBroker Pro for several months.  I originally bought it in order to take advantage of the AddToComposite function.  Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to get it to work properly.  I've scoured the help page at amibroker.com, and I've downloaded the archives here and searched them.  I've also worked with AmiBroker tech support via email numerous times.  At this point, I've spent many, many fruitless hours on this and I'm hoping someone here knows how to solve my problem.When I set up a composite (I've used as few as 2 stocks in order to simplify things due to the problems I've had), I sometimes see a beautiful chart after I run the scan.  I then run the scan every day and it updates properly, at least for the first few days.  Invariably, though, within a few days
 I get errors.  The chart will have a bunch of "squished up" bars on the left side (these are the correct bars), but some of the later bars will be waaaaaay down below at the wrong price, or sometimes they will be reaaaallly long bars with a low and open of 0.  When I look at the data in the Quote Editor, it appears that it's not adding up all the data for each stock properly.  There are sometimes multiple OHLC's for a given day.  Other times the open and low will both be zero.  When I try to correct these errors manually using the Quote Editor, the chart looks perfect until the next time I run the scan.  Then all the exact same errors reappear.I always check the individual stock charts of each stock in the composite, and the charts look fine (i.e., there have been no recent splits etc.).  I've created multiple databases - some local, some using eSignal realtime plugin - in an attempt to be
 sure that my datais clean (this was done at the suggestion of AmiBroker tech support).  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I'm now to the point that I may just have to abandon AmiBroker and consider it $200 down the toilet.  However, before I give up I'd like to see if someone here has any suggestions.  AmiBroker tech support did not respond to my last email dated 6/3/04 (nearly 3 weeks ago), so I suspect they're getting pretty sick of me by now LOL.Thank you,JasonCheck AmiBroker web page at:http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html
		Do you Yahoo!?