[amibroker] Re: End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vistor09" <sace@xxxx> wrote:
> I've used the EWP off and on since 1982, now trade fx. Use
MetaStock,
> list AmiBroker chart/site/this forum when `what's a good charting
> program' question comes up on forums. Can't code even if you were
> hold a gun to my head.
>
> Notwithstanding all the work that's been done on coding some sort
of
> EW labeler (?) Indicator, seems to me that an AG `Ellipse'
equivalent
> is what needs to be created/coded, not a 'wave labeler'.
>
> I use AG EOD and convert 4H and 60 min of eur/usd only, besides
using
> Daily data for all fx pairs. My EW counts are often different than
> AG's and certainly don't have all the abcs AG throws on the chart,
> but, when EW `Alternate 1' is used in place of `Original', AG
> often `agrees' with my count.
>
> Since the EWP is inconsistent and variable, also different in fx
> (will blow my own trumpet here: use of Lucas fibonacci series
numbers
> in fx, not Fibonacci series numbers,

Wallace,
But, in any Lucas series the ratio of two cascade terms is 1.618, the
same as in Fibonacci series.
In Fib analysis we use ratios, not absolute numbers.
I do not see what a Lucas series would add to Fib analysis
[see also http://www.involution.com/lucas.php]
Dimitris Tsokakis

see `FX Time Projection/Counts'
> at:
> http://www.moneytec.com/forums/_showthread/_s-
> d6bc3cf65dcc935af4001f70719766c0/_threadid-7978
>
> and `Bar Counts' at:
> http://www.moneytec.com/forums/_showthread/_s-/_threadid-8627   )
>
> and irrelevant when using the Ellipse to make trading decisions
with,
> unless the AmiBroker EW `labeler' is intended to display reliable
B/S