[amibroker] Formula question and Weinstein stages

Hi Steve,

I was unable to cut and paste using the
Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V keys but if you Ctrl-C on object text and then right click in
the notepad window and choose paste it works – on my machines anyway. Also,
if you check the Edit Command you will see under Paste that you have to hold
down Shift+Num 0 and Ctrl+V ie 4 keys at same time and then it works as stated.

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland