Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Information Organization

A program that does the job for me (34,400 AMI e-mails), it is
ISYSmail www.isysemail.com .  This
program is strictly a word search program, boolean searchs ok and it is very
fast.  Results are displayed with author, title, and short reading of the
text.  There is a 30 day trial and the cost is $35 should you decide to buy
it.

Disclaimer:  I am in no way associated with the above
company or program.

lou howard
<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT