RE: [amibroker] Calling all AB'ers interested in using CSI data

What
he said.
<SPAN
class=624350723-30122003>
<SPAN
class=624350723-30122003>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <SPAN
  class=128025521-30122003>My email is on
  the way.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Thanks for the rally call!
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>d

    <FONT
    face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: serkhoshian777
    [mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, December 30,
    2003 3:55 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    [amibroker] Calling all AB'ers interested in using CSI
    dataThis is a call to all you folks interested in
    using CSI data.  I post this here so that those not on the AB-dll
    list will be able to participate in this "grass-roots" AB effort to help
    ourselves.Paul Binnell, Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx, has created a great plugin
    to access CSI data, but the CSI API is too slow for practical
    usage.  If enough current and potential customers send an e-mail to
    rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx we can get some traction on this, and hopefully be
    able to get our hands on what Chuck describes to be some of the
    cleanest data to include delisted tickers (which is also cheaper
    than QP for stocks only).Here is Chuck's post to the AB-dll
    group indicating the exact verbage to send to
    rudi@xxxxxxxxxxxxThanks for chipping in and helping us as well as
    yourself.Warmest,GaryHERE'S CHUCK'S
    POST:-----Original Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher
    [mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 30 December 2003 20:31To:
    amibroker-dll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker-dll] Re: CSI tech
    support follow-upIf everyone (potentially) interested in using
    CSI data and/or Paul's plug-in would write to  rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx, we
    may be able to put some pressure on CSI to help us out.What we
    want Rudi to do is modify the API so that one call to it will return
    actual and backadjusted prices or, alternatively, the ratio of same in
    the open interest column.I have written to Rudi myself, but some
    support from interested parties may support my suggestion that others
    are interested.Cheers