Re: [amibroker] The demise of 23 systems...

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] The demise of 23 systems...
  • From: "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:31:33 -0800

Chuck,

I just got on board this system thing ... and have
not done much, but tried using PositionScore with correlating stocks to SP500 as
the only stock parameter... in addition to market timing.

The results were encouraging... but as I said just
started.

Wondering if you had used correlation in your
systems?

Ara
<BLOCKQUOTE