[amibroker] Graham- please check code

Hello Graham

The other day I posted and you replyed concerning my code question
in AB. I spoke to early when I said that the code you gave me was
working correctly. I am having sum bugs in the program and would
like to know if you could take a look at it?  The only problem right
now is that any stock that fills the criteria for the "Red" variable
is not showing up as the color red in the Strength Meter column.
The colors greeen and yellow work however.  I varified the colors
with the stocks raw data and by the following add columns below:

//AddColumn(result = IIf(Green,1,0),"GRN");
//AddColumn(result = IIf( Yellow,2,0),"YEL");
//AddColumn(result = IIf( Red,3,0),"RED");

The above code, when active reports either a 1,2 or 3 in the column
but the stocks with a 3 are not showing up as a red color. The
following code is part of my program and you may have to chage the
criteria for "Buy" to generate stocks with the value of 3 to see
what I am talking about. I have tried various variations of the
WriteIF statement, but with no luck. Your help is appreciated, MR

//Program

Range = (Close-Low)/(High-Low)*100;
Vol = (V/MA(V,30))*100;

//Strength Meter
Green = ROC(C,15)>10;
Yellow =  ROC(15)>-9.0 AND ROC(C,15)<9.999;
Red = ROC(C,15) < -9.999;

Buy=C>0 AND C<15 AND
RSI( 14 )>70 AND
ADX(14)>30 AND
MA(V,30)>100000 AND
V>200000;

Filter=Buy;

AddColumn(C,"close",1.2);
AddColumn(MA(C,10),"10dma",1);
AddColumn(ADX(14),"ADX",1);
AddColumn(RSI(14),"RSI",1.2);
AddColumn(ROC(C,5),"5 D Chg",1.2);
AddColumn(Range,"Rng%",1.2);
AddColumn(Vol,"VOL%",1);
AddColumn(StochD(14,3),"STO",1);
AddColumn(V,"Volume",1);
AddColumn(MA(C,10),"10dma",1.2);
//AddColumn(result = IIf(Green,1,0),"GRN");
//AddColumn(result = IIf( Yellow,2,0),"YEL");
//AddColumn(result = IIf( Red,3,0),"RED");
AddTextColumn( WriteIf(Green,"GRN",WriteIf
color = IIf(green, colorGreen, IIf(yellow, colorYellow, colorRed));
AddTextColumn( WriteIf(Green,"GRN",WriteIf
(Yellow,"YEL","RED")),"Stregth Meter");
color = IIf(green, colorGreen, IIf(yellow, colorYellow, colorRed));
(Yellow,"YEL","RED")),"Strength Meter", 1, textColor = colorDefault,
color);