[amibroker] My backtest is bypassing trades. Any idea why?

Hi all,

I'm very new to AB and I'm slowly working out the backtesting
system.  I've been running very simple tests such as the one below
in order to get a grasp on things.

Fast = EMA( Close, 10 );
Slow = EMA( Close, 20 );
Slower = EMA( Close, 40 );

Short = Cross (Slow, Close) AND Cross (Fast, Close) AND Cross
(Slower, Close);
Cover = Cross (Close, Slower);

I run this (and a similar one for buys) and when I have the Actual
Trade Arrows appear on say the GBP/USD Forex chart, I see that
trades have been missed.  It'll go short at the appropriate close,
then exit at the first appropriate close.  But then, it'll bypass
trades that qualify for a new short entry.  Even the Raw Arrows do
the same thing.

Am I missing something fundamental here, such as some sort of reset
for the entry parameter?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob