RE: [amibroker] Problems adding Indicators to charts (newbie question ;)

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Problems adding Indicators to charts (newbie question ;)
  • From: "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 06:17:22 -0800

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Martin,
there
are several solutions. If you want simple moving averages try pref/main chart
for some ma's BB's and PSar. for other indicators you could rt click then edit
to add to the indicator. Note if the scale of the plot is different than price
you will need to use styleownscale.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mdwlucas
[mailto:mdwlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 7:06
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Problems adding Indicators to charts (newbie question
;)Hi there,I am quite new to AmiBroker and each
time I try and add an indicator to a chart it puts it into a new sub-window
instead of over-laying it on the chart. I looked through the preferences and
I couldn't see anything there that I wasn't doing. I have looked in the
Online help and pdf manual. Have I missed something?Thanks in
advance,Martin.Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.