[amibroker] significant price changes returned with ZERO profit in backtesting

Hi, Everyone

here is my observation which seems odd, I don't know if anyone of you
had similar experience. the problem I am addressing is that the
ticker under backtesting reported ZERO profit, even though the
position underwent significant price change. my first long position
under backtesting was entered at the price of 45.00 and exited at
59.75, system reported 32.8% price change, but, profit is ZERO, the
position status was "Long"; the second trading status is "Open Long",
with entry price at 57.50, but, also had an exit price of 61.00
( Open Longs have exit price ?, I am a little bit confused by this),
the price change indicated in the test result was 6.1% anyhow, and
again, ZERO profit. something seems odd to me, hope this problem
applies to me only, but, hope it is not normal and the problem could
be resolved if it is.

pity, I still can not post my screenshot. Mr. Ron D, where can I find
Edit>image>send? I can find "Edit" after clicking "Preview", no where
else. thanks for further advise.

Rgds
E Gao