[amibroker] Re: Deleting a Composite from afl?

Herman,
I do not know how to delete the ~tickers.
I will translate your request "delete" into "delete from any Group"
The ~tickers go to Group253.
The following code will not exactly delete the ~tickers, but, after
the exploration there will be no group including any ~ticker.[they
all go to some MarketXXX]

ORigin=253;destination=-1;
List=CategoryGetSymbols(categoryGroup,ORigin);
for(i=0;(sym=StrExtract(List,i))!="";i++)
{
CategoryRemoveSymbol(sym, categoryGroup, ORigin );
CategoryAddSymbol(sym, categoryGroup,
destination );
}
Filter=1;// any current stock for the n=1 last quotations
AddColumn(C,"");
//View->RefreshAll

[The blind Remove [without Add] will just put all of them into
Group0]
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman vandenBergen" <psytek@xxxx>
wrote:
> OOPS! Remove is not delete, it just moves it to the ALL category.
Shows you