[amibroker] IsIndex() not very accurate with QuotesPlus date

A number of things that obviously are indexes return 0 for IsIndex(), at
least with QuotesPlus data. For instance:
  !DJI, !SPX, !RUA, !RUT, !VIX

Is this a problem with QuotesPlus data? With the plugin that reads the data?
Something else?

For now, I'll use the leading "!" to tell if something is an index, but it
seems like IsIndex() is for that exact purpose, and if I switch to different
data that prefix may change, so I'd rather Do The Right Thing if possible.

Thanks,

Dave