RE: [amibroker] AB gurus .... need help please

<SPAN
class=419491901-29122003>MR,
You
can string your result together using multiple iif statements to consolidate to
one column. If you wish to change from 1 and 0 to words then you must change
from addcolumn to addtextcolumn. If you look at the syntax for addtextcolumn you
will see that there is also a call for colors so, again using nested iif's you
can change the color of the cell.....
<SPAN
class=419491901-29122003>

AddTextColumn<FONT
face=Arial>( <FONT
color=#0000ff>WriteIf(Green,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"GREEN"<FONT
color=#282828>,WriteIf<FONT
color=#282828>(Yellow,"YEL<SPAN
class=419491901-29122003>LOW",<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"RED")),<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Result",<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1.0,<FONT
color=#000000>colorBlack,<FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf(green,<FONT
color=#000000>colorBrightGreen,<FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf(yellow,<FONT
color=#000000>colorYellow,<FONT
color=#000000>colorRed<FONT
face=Arial>)));

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mroman59
[mailto:mroman59@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 7:38
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] AB
gurus .... need help pleaseI am currently using the
following code to report the resuts of the variables I created (Green,
Yellow and Red). As of now, if the result is true for Green a "1" is posted
in the colunm "GRN" and "0" if not true and similar postings for Yellow and
Red.  AddColumn(result = IIf(Green,1,0),"GRN");AddColumn(result
= IIf(Yellow,2,0),"YEL");AddColumn(result =
IIf(Red,3,0),"RED");However, what I would like to do is create one
formula that will allow me to have one column called "Strength Meter" and
report the values 1,2 or 3 for the results. An even better result would have
be one column called "Strength Meter" and post the results in words such
as GRN, YEL or RED instead of numbers.Can anyone help me to get AB to do
this?Thank YouMRSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.