From: mroman59 [mailto:mroman59@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 29 December 2003 8:38 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AB gurus .... need help please

I am currently using the following code to report the resuts of the
variables I created (Green, Yellow and Red). As of now, if the
result is true for Green a "1" is posted in the colunm "GRN" and "0"
if not true and similar postings for Yellow and Red.

AddColumn(result = IIf(Green,1,0),"GRN");
AddColumn(result = IIf(Yellow,2,0),"YEL");
AddColumn(result = IIf(Red,3,0),"RED");

However, what I would like to do is create one formula that will
allow me to have one column called "Strength Meter" and report the
values 1,2 or 3 for the results. An even better result would have be
one column called "Strength Meter" and post the results in words
such as GRN, YEL or RED instead of numbers.

Can anyone help me to get AB to do this?
Thank You
MR

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511