Re: [amibroker] StoRSI_03

At 12:40
PM 12/28/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Sid,
What data vendor did you use for your test?  I am using TC2000 and
get dramatically different results, see stats and settings
attached.  Thanks,

I am using QP2 data and the Nov 03 NDX list.  My guess would be that
TC2K has made that 12 ? stock change to their NDX list and yours may be
more up to date than mine.  Another way to say that is the latest
list is possibly even more unrealistic in the '90s than my
list.   :-(
Your results at least look like they are in the same ballpark.
Other than that I don't know.
Sid

---