[amibroker] Database Purify

I ran the purify option and put the results into a watchlist.  I want
to delete all these symbols.

Is there a way to delete every symbol in a watchlist from the
database?  Trying to delete them one at a time is... unpleasant.

I did a search on the archive and checked in help, but didn't find
anything.

Thanks,
Ed

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511