[amibroker] Re: StoRSI_02

Sid,

I have a trend following system, I use a “no-short”
condition.   I use a long period CCI as a “no-short”
filter.  I will admit this is the first time I have every worked with a counter
trend system and what I initially thought would help didn’t.  It
takes me a while to write code for testing, but if we set the sell or short
conditions as requiring CCI or Williams %R to reach a certain value AND the
StoRSI to be above a certain value, this might help.  Learning to think in
“swing trade” mode is very different from trend following.
Thanks for providing a learning format.

Larry M. Powell

face="Times New Roman">
Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net