[amibroker] Re: anyone have quote.com i have problems

Do you like Ford or Chevy?  Same thing, Every vendor has their good
points and bad ya just gotta figure what ya can live with.
Personally I like Q charts BUT they only carry US data and no
Currencies so that sums it all up for me.  Esignal.....

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> Can anyone substantiate the rumor that Esignal provides Qcharts
its data?

> And if so, isn't Esignal a better companion to Amibroker than
Qcharts? (I am
> particularly interested in real-time options data.)
>
> thanks
>
> -john

QCharts plugin
> > (available for purchase from http://www.amibroker.com/order.html)
> >
> > Livecharts is web-based service.
> > AmiQuote uses either free quote.com server (DELAYED) or
LIVECHARTS server

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511