[amibroker] Ticker Lists and Price Histories

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about ticker symbol lists and price
histories.

With the ticker symbol lists, I want to have my database cover the
Nasdaq National Market and Nasdaq Small Cap Market.  I don't want to
include the OTCBB's or NYSE or AMEX at this time.  Can I do that?
If so, how?  I can get the ticker symbols I want in to Excel no
problem.  They are available at the Nasdaq site or with the Multex
screener.

Does Amibroker update itself for ticker symbol changes, new
listings, delistings, etc?  Nasdaq posts changes like that here:

http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/symbolchangehistory.asp

Or

http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/ipos.stm

In building the initial historical databases for my list of
securities, the example given in the User's Guide showed downloading
2 years of OHLCV from Yahoo.  I want to download the entire price
histories.  Is that possible?  If so, how?  Also, how much space
should I expect to use on my computer to store all of the data that
Amibroker uses?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511