[amibroker] Re: Plotting lines between Peak and Trough using Linearray()

You can use the Zig function and add som condition than determines
wether the High or the Low should be used in calculating the Zig
array. This is a bit crude but workable:

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleBar);
p=Param("change",10,5,30);
x=IIf(H>=Ref(H,-1) AND H>=Ref(H,1),H,IIf(L<=Ref(L,-1) AND L<=Ref
Plot(Zig(x,p),"",colorGreen,styleLine|styleThick);

/JS