Re: [amibroker] Re: A Composite problem with High and Lows

"! ! Prices should be normalised in order to be
more effective."

How to do this?  You can pick one date as a
base, call it 100 and add daily ROC increments, or divide all subsequent prices
by the price on the base date.  That works within its limitations, but what
if you want to go further back than the base date, and what about stocks added
after the base date?  Any solutions?
HHP
<BLOCKQUOTE