[amibroker] Re: Function calls

William,

I saw that example but didn't know how to interpret it. Let me make a
guess at an interpretation and please correct me if I'm wrong.

   1) There is no "Return" statement in the Function definition.
   2) I use the "Return" statement to get a single variable:
      x = "FunctionName"(arguements);
      Now x is defined.
   3) If I declare Global variables, they can be recalculated in the
function statements and they automatically are returned to the main
program at their recalculated values.
   4) To return values, I don't have to have a statement like:
      x = Test(VariableA, VariableB, etc.);
      I can just use: "Test();" To call the function.

Thanks,

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"