[amibroker] No Data Days

Hi Andrew,

I hope you don't mind me replying to you off the Amibroker forum but
I've been thinking about the problem with the "Top 200 ranking".

An idea is to add another filter into the scan ie: into Sov2

The filter could count the number of days with no data in them and rank
on this. When there are public holidays it wouldn't matter as all the
stocks would be the same.

I am looking at this Metastock code that I may be able to modify here:

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/MetaStock/NoTrade.txt

BTW I'm a converted Metastock user. Ami's brilliant!!

Try and do what you have coded in Metastuck! :-(

Cheers, Dave

Merry Christmas too! :-)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511