[amibroker] Re: Thank you all !

Thank you, Tomasz. I feel so grateful for what you have created and
continue to create in AmiBroker. I was just marveling to myself again
yesterday what a fantastic product it is. I was reminded of that
famous quote:

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Margaret Mead

In the world of investment software, this group surely is doing that,
and you are leading!

Best wishes for peace and prosperity.

Gordon