RE: [amibroker] passing variables

Clarification:
What I am talking about is the ability to run optimize on the code that
is in the include file.  This means the variables are defined in the
main program and the current value is passed to the include program for
the range of the optimization.
Upon further reading of the help files I am beginning to think this is
NOT possible in AB.  Someone correct me if I am wrong on
this.
Ken, thanks for your routine,  BTW, I think what you posted is STOCH
+ RSI rather than StochRSI which is the stochastic of RSI.
Cheers and Merry Christmas to all
Sid