[amibroker] Add To Composite question

Dear TJ and Listmembers,I am using the following
formula to chart spreads:AddToComposite( Foreign("C H2004", "C" ) -
Foreign("C Z2004", "C" ), "~SPREAD " + "C H-Z 04", "X" );However, it
returns "0" value when the commodities don't trade: obviously the charts get
messed as you can see below...
How can I avoid that? The best would be to get either the
previous spread's price (that is the price for the previous day) or simply to
skip the date...

Merry Christmas to all!
Alberto