RE: [amibroker] Does this use of TimeFrameExpand look into the future? [ REPOST]

<SPAN
class=813021419-23122003>Thanks Tomasz, glad to hear it from a highly placed and
reliable source (:-).
<SPAN
class=813021419-23122003>
<SPAN
class=813021419-23122003>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Yes you are correct (as long as yours "somefunction"
  does not reference future bars).

  Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
  <BLOCKQUOTE