[amibroker] Does this use of TimeFrameExpand look into the future? [ REPOST]

[Not sure if this made it through or
not. Didn't see any replies, and I need to know! Thanks, Dave]

Say you want to make use of
indicators from multiple timeframes. Can someonetell me for certain if code
built like this looks into the future at
all:TimeFrameSet(inWeekly);MyIndicator =
SomeFunction(Close);TimeFrameRestore();MyIndicator =
TimeFrameExpand(MyIndicator, inWeekly, expandLast);buy = buy and MyIndicator
> threshold;sell = sell and MyIndicator < threshold;My
understanding from the docs is that TimeFrameExpand can look into thefuture,
but only if you use expandFirst. By using expandLast, the weeklyprice isn't
available until Friday, at the end of the week, and looking intothe future
is avoided.Do I have that right? The code above doesn't look into the
future, even bypart of a day,
ever?Thanks,Dave