[amibroker] Re: Thank you all !

And we thank you, Tomasz.  For a wonderfully advanced product, and
for the best support I've ever seen from a developer/manufacturer.
I've only been here a short time, but I've managed to ask my share of
stupid questions, and you have politely responded every time.

And I have learned so much from all of the group - thanks to all of
you for your help and support also.

Happy Holidays to all!.

EdM