[amibroker] Re: Paring down a database

Suppose you have your interesting tickers in WL30.
Explore all stocks for the n=1 last quotations with
Filter=NOT(InWatchList(30));
AddColumn(C,"");
Right click on the results list and "Add all results to WL" 31.
Then go to Organize assignments->WatchList->31, select them all and
delete.
The members of WL31 will be permanently deleted from your database.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sloughbridge" <sloughbridge@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511