From: <A
title=mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx href="">mrdavis9
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 8:21 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Amibroker can't find todays TC2k new
data

I ordered TC2k so Amibroker can get the data
through the plugin.  TC2k downloaded the data fine, and yesterday, I
managed to get the Amibroker plugin to get it into Amibroker.  I ran scans
fine last night.  Tonight, olnec again, TC2k data downloaded fine, but the
charts show only the date through 12/19/03.
I ran a scan, and the plugin works, but it
obviously uses only the 12/19/03 data.  Does anyone have any idea
what the problem may be? Ron D   Send
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.