[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker
  • From: "Pal Anand" <palsanand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:58:54 -0800

I am getting the following error in IB using this file:

Line 80, Column 1:
PlotswingpivotsORdetect =Param( "plot pivots(1)/detect(2)",1,0,2,1);

// Get trend based on swing number (trend_no)

swingln = MCswingHL(
-------------------^

Error 23.
Syntax error

help needed. TIA

rgds, Pal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello,

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the amibroker
> group.
>
>   File        : /PLUGIN DLL/MCswing.zip
>   Uploaded by : johncw_97 <johncw_97@xxxx>
>   Description : Swing line plug-in. Calculates pivots for Dunnigan,
Gann and variants like Marc Rivalland modified 3 bars Gann Swing.

> You can access this file at the URL

20DLL/MCswing.zip