Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - FAT32 or NTFS and winXP/ME

Eliminate.

If you used the same CD as the other machine, One could guess the XP CD is ok.

And if you installed ME on the PC in question - One could guess the CD-Rom
is also working ok.

You may want to also re-seat the Cards in the PC. Just to be sure
everything is connected ok.

KR
         Michael.