RE: [amibroker] Losing Current (Last) Tick data in EXPLORE

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Phsst,
are
you seeing data on your chart for 12/10? I just ran the code and it worked fine
showing all today's dates with n=1 last days checked......

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Phsst
[mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 11:51
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Losing
Current (Last) Tick data in EXPLOREUsing the following
simple routine to process a watchlist, I getresults that exclude the current
days tick data (ie. the current lasttick is 12/10/2003 but the results from
the explore show 12/09/2003 asthe last date available).Bug or lack
of understanding on my part?:------------------------------------//
Apply To CURRENT STOCK// RANGE: n last days = 1 or n last quotations = 1 or
ALL QUOTES WLNbr = 1;  // A WL with only 2 OR 3 Symbols for testing
purposeslist = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, WLNbr );for(i=0; (
ticker = StrExtract( List, i ) ) != ""; i++){
SetForeign(ticker);  Filter = 1 AND Status("Lastbarinrange");
AddTextColumn(ticker,"Ticker");
discovered the date discrepency in AddToComposite Explore, so Iadapted the
above simple explore to debug the problem.If it's a bug then I'll report
it to TJ. But I wanted to see if I'mdoing something wrong
first.Regards,PhsstSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.