[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker (IbAmiDataPlugBeta0_0_7.zip )

thanks for the replies.

If I understand it right then if I set the "number of bars to load"
to a too low value at some point the real-time data will not be
transferred to the chart. At least this was the case yesterday when
the "number of bars to load" was set to 300. For each symbol at some
point the chart was no longer updated, it just stopped.

So if I have 10 days of real-time data in heavily traded stock (e.g.
QQQ) then would I have to remove the data to be able to see real-time
ticks coming in?

thanks and regards, Ed

> Hello,
>
> Specifying 500000 bars *does* affect the performance.
> You would need to have 16 MB of RAM per symbol.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com
(IbAmiDataPlugBeta0_0_7.zip )

> > Depends on how much data you want to collect, and how frequently
your
> > symbol trades. I just set it to the max 500000. This might affect
> > AB performance, but it's fine on my machine.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed2000nl" <empottasch@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > I think I found the problem about the charts. I went
to "database