[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker (IbAmiDataPlugBeta0_0_7.zip )

thanks for your reply.

yes, I have the real-time version. I used to link to IB via
Quotetracker. Under tools->plugins I see the myTrack plugin but not
the eSignal plugin. The eSignal plugin is inside the Plugins file
folder. Also your file is in this directory.

The only plugins AB "sees" are: Quote Plus, Metastock, myTrack,
QuoteTracker and Candlestick function plugin.

Any help about what is going on would be appreciated,

thanks, edward