[amibroker] Picking a live feed vendor

The more I scan to find which live feed vendor is the best the more
confused I get. I tried their sites but the offerings do not seem to
match the specs for use with AB, it seems they have solutions of
their own and discuss them, not just data feed. I cannot figure
which of their functions work with their program and which AB
supports.

Does it make sense to use their brokers or can I continue to use
Scottrade? Does it make a difference which broker I use.

I trade options and stocks and would like to select a live feed but
am at a loss in comparing them. Has anyone done an analysis and
posted a comparison in terms a novice can understand? If not, any
suggestions on price performance? Some seem expensive and some
scary, give bad quotes. How does one choose?

Thanks,
Barry