[amibroker] Re: Great news for you portfolio testers

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for your opinion.   Unfornately, it was too late for me.
I've
> decided to stop using AmiBroker, TradeStation, MetaStock, RealTick
and 43
> other independent software packages..    I'm going to wait until
Microsoft
> embeds all of these things into Windos Turbo XP2006.    By waiting
for this
> fully integrated software to be released, I won't have to do much
thinking.

Chuck,
do not be surprised if, after such info you post,
Lehman Brothers or Merrill Lynch will upgrade MSFT tomorrow
morning !!!
Do not forget, we are a high potential group here [!!!]
Nice talk tomorrow, the night has visited Athens, 38 Celsius outside,
time for a cold beer...
DT