[amibroker] Re: Static Arrays???

herman is right - you are overflowing the V field in the
AddtoComposite ticker. In Ami-Land, the V and OI are not numerically
equivalent to the OHLC fields. The range on the V and OI fields is
<< that of the OHLC fields.
Use the V and OI as you would an integer variable and OHLC as a
float variable and that will keep you out of trouble.

downhillspeedster

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"

Service.