[amibroker] DT - you decide (D_Sat compared to EMA cross)

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>DT,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I have just completed
a test that produces a profit curve using your D_Sat timing method as well as
one using a simple EMA cross.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Both tests are based
on 14,000 current and active stocks going back to 1985.   Both filter
out low volume and low priced stocks.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
The D_Sat timing
method has five parameters.   The EMA crossover has two
parameters.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
You can decide for
yourself which timing method might be more robust.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Keep in mind that you
recommended D_Sat only since 2001.   You also never said that it would
work on 14,000 stocks.  You recommended using it to trade NASDAQ
stocks.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I hope that you don't
view my approach as being competitive.  I think that we both want to use
the best tools available.   I would be delighted to use anything that
you have shared with us.  If D_Sat can be proven to be the best for me to
use, I will even name my new boat after you.    Assuming that I
will make enough using D_Sat to buy a new boat.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Also, would you mind
emailing me the watchlist that you used when evaluating D_Sat?   I may
as well be running my tests on the same data as you if I am going to have a
reasonable comparison.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial