[amibroker] Re: Dimensionally Coherent Relative Strength

Is that all the indicator does (subtract the close from 9 bars ago
from the current close)?  Is that even the same formula I was talking
about?   Is it possible for an indicator containing close
differentials to be of geometric construction?  How about form a
geometric sequence?  If so, how many different ways can this
theoretically be accomplished?