[amibroker] Re: Historical volume filtering

Fred,

I don't compound the number of positions... I work pretty diligently
at filtering down my trading system(s) to generate a reasonable number
of trades that I can either afford or am comfortable in taking.

When more trades are generated that I am comfortable with, I simply
pick and choose from among them in order to accomodate my mkt exposure
comfort level.

Phsst