Re: [amibroker] Re: Historical volume filtering

Hi, Chuck:

I sure hope you got an answer to your volume adjusting question. I was
unable to help you on this. If you did, I'd be most interested in the findings
and resultant code. Meanwhile, I have a question to your post below. Where do
you get data that have NOT been split-adjusted? Don't all data vendors
split-adjust their prices and volumes? And, how do you use it for a stock that
has undergone numerous splits over the years? Do you segment your data set for
each split period and filter on that data segment? I didn't think you were an
individual stock trader but rather a basket trader. So, if DELL, for example,
which was 9 cents in 1988, was part of your basket of stocks, how do you filter
your basket, which includes DELL in it and many other stocks that split their
shares all at different times? Thanks.

Al Venosa
<BLOCKQUOTE