[amibroker] Additional reply to Phsst regarding backtesting

One
thing I forgot to mention.   Let's say that I launched a particular
fund a year ago and that fund was using two systems for trading.
Let's also say that the systems haven't been touched since the fund was
launched.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Anyone
asking for a performance graph for that fund would see about 15 years of
hypothetical (backtested) performance followed by one year of actual
performance.  The fact that the first 15 years of graphical performance was
only hypothetical would be clearly stated.    If I improved the
system(s) and make the backtested performance look better, I cannot use that
backtested performance in any documentation as it has nothing to do with the
system that the fund is now using.   And I can't change the system(s)
that the fund is using without going back to the investors with a new backtested
performance graph and the whole thing starts all over again.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
rules for this sort of thing are clearly spelled
out.